Alright, it's been a while I know. In some ways I feel like I'm finally catching back up- in others I'm falling behind.
I started myself daily to-do lists this week, and it helped. I think this week I'm going to make myself a full-out schedule so I can get back on track.
And yes, sitting on the porch with my tea is going to be a daily thing. (at least when the weather's nice.) It's been so nice to have that time- I feel a bit more balanced. Even though I haven't been great about taking my 'happy pills' this week, I'm not as down as I would have been otherwise.
So with a bunch of company coming next month, I have plenty to do to get stuff organised. But still I need to do my sewing projects, stuff for Awana, gardening, housework, playing with the monkey...
Yeah, I need a schedule >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment