Wednesday, January 21, 2009

*facepalm*

Procrastination is bad, OK?
Someday I'm going to catch up and quit putting things off.

For example- our AAA Membership expired. I was pretty sure it had, but I had to check- and get it re-started.

"Alright, your membership is active again. Do you have a roadside emergency today?"

"Well...not an emergency, but my truck is currently dead in front of my son's school, and I need to get it towed soon."

"With your new membership, as of today you have 3 miles of towing free. Your 100 miles of free towing will go into effect in 7 days."

"Of course."

"How far are you needing it towed?"

"I'm not sure, but it is more than 3 miles."

*sigh* Of course.

And I really need that truck in working order before next Tuesday so Josiah and I can drive to Dallas. He's looking forward to seeing Grandma and Grandpa, but "I don't need any more doctors to look at my legs! They're fine!"

Every thing's fallen into place so far, so I'm not panicking... yet.

No comments: