Well, still not panicking.
Stuff just falls into place.
The distance on the towing? I overestimated quite a bit. It was just under 4 miles. I only had to pay $7. That's it. $7.
We ended up running really late for therapy, and Josiah was really upset, but he's doing much better today. (found out his favorite teacher was out yesterday- that always upsets him.)
Then I ran to HobbyLobby to pick up stuff to make a sock monkey. I'm going to try and have that done by Tuesday. Why a sock monkey? When my little brother was in Kindergarten, he fell off the playscape and broke his femur. (high on the leg- about mid-thigh) He ended up having to be basically in traction for a couple weeks, then a body cast. (waist down on one side- waist to knee on the other) My mom made him a sock monkey while he was in the hospital, and when they put the cast on Brett, they put a matching one on the monkey, too. (Mom still has it)
So I'm making a sock monkey for Josiah, hoping that when they put him in casts after his surgery, they can do the same for his monkey.
And not just 'cause we call him 'monkey' all the time... >.>
Oh? And my total at Hobby Lobby? I was a bit disappointed that the monkey stuff was going to cost about $15. But I figured if it works well, it's worth it.
It came out under $5. Still not certain how, but a bunch of stuff was on sale.
No panic. It all comes out alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment